Fellow Rockers, Get ready to Rock!
Please read through the included information so that you can prepare yourself for the upcoming party!
You should have received a confirmation/invoice email describing the details of your purchase. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us.
Thank you so much for purchasing your experience to Rock n Roll Resort v8: The Grateful Escape! We know that you’re going to have a real good time and are so excited that you’ll be joining other fellow Rockers for an unforgettable weekend!
Below are some helpful details to get you started:
• We encourage you all to carpool! There will be a $5 fee for weekend parking.
• Check-In starts at Noon on Friday March 23rd
• Sunday checkout is at 2pm
• Saturday checkout is at 11am (for Single Night Stays)
ITEMS NEEDED UPON ARRIVAL:
• Copy of your receipt
• Photo ID (You will need your ID to claim your ticket package)
• Credit Card used for purchase
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
• If you have any immediate questions that cannot be answered in our Event FAQ or Room FAQ, please contact us HERE.
• If you have purchased tickets for multiple guests the primary order holder must be the first person to arrive. If someone else in your party will be checking in first, there MUST be prior arrangements made with The Rock n Roll Resort staff. For your privacy and security, the only person that will be able to check in will be the name that we have on file and that name must match your ID.
• Keep an eye on rocknrollresort.com and our Facebook Page for news and updates, as those will be the places that we keep most currently updated.
• If you’re looking for a music schedule that you can download to your phone, you can click HERE to view it.
(*Inside Tip: For the easiest reference, you can temporarily make your phone’s lock screen the daily schedule!)
• We’ll have beer, wine, and hard cider for sale in the lobby and music venues. If you’d like to indulge in another libation, please remember to pack your supplies. Private alcohol must stay in your room.
• On an unfortunate (but future fortunate) note, the resort is going through some renovations. We expected for the pool & spa to be ready for our event. With our deepest apologies, we need to inform you all that they will not be reopened by this weekend.
we’ll have beer, wine, and hard cider for sale in the lobby and music venues. If you’d like to indulge in another libation, please remember to pack your supplies. Private alcohol must stay in your room.
Did you know that our VIP lounge is under new management? It’s not too late to upgrade! Included in the VIP Rockstar Package:
• VIP Laminate for special access to Artist/Rockstar VIP Lounge
• 2 Dinner Meal Vouchers
• 2 Brunch Meal Vouchers
• Non-Alcoholic Beverages (available in Artist/Rockstar VIP Lounge ONLY)
• 10 Sponsored libations to sample and enjoy
• 1 Bottle of Champagne per Rockstar room
• Snacks (available in Artist/Rockstar VIP Lounge ONLY)
• Daily Happy Hour Activities
We will have a food vendor on site serving delicious food 24 hours a day. You can also participate in our catered meal option by purchasing a meal plan! The catering menu can be found here.
Don’t forget about our Theme Nights! Dress up to get down!
FRIDAY’S THEME: Welcome to the Jungle!
It’s a v80’s Party– Animal Style! Lions and Tigers and Rockstars, oh my! We’re like, totally, all a bunch of animals and we’re here to rock n roll! Dress as your favorite jungle animal or flash that 80s vibe with lots of neon, spandex, leopard print, and big hair! Still wanna kick it in those short shorts? We’re having a special short-shorts dance contest during a late-night set, just for the fiercest of the party animals!
SATURDAY’S THEME: Far Out in the Wild West!
Howdy there, Hippies! It’s about to get weird and wild out here on this range! Round up your psychedelic cowpoke sisters and brothers for a ride out into the sunset ’cause we’re on a mission for peace & love in this old frontier town! Saddle up in your finest boots n’ hat, dress in your trippiest threads, and then come on down to grab a cold one at the Resort saloon! Now giddy up y’all, it’s time to get groovy!
…and don’t forget the Sunday PJ party, because you were going to wear those anyway!
We want to truly express our appreciation of your attendance at our event. Without you, this event wouldn’t be possible! We can’t wait to meet all of the new faces and rock out with you this weekend!
The Rock n Roll Resort Crew