Shop with Confidence
Your purchase is secure when you purchase through the Rock n Roll Resort online store. If for unforeseeable reasons you cannot make it to the event after you have purchased your room, you may be eligible for a full or partial refund.
Ticket Holder Agreement
Your entrance to the event represents a revocable license and is subject to the following terms and conditions. Management reserves the right to revoke the license, refuse entry, or eject anyone who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, the laws of the State of New York, or the conditions hereof. NO weapons, unauthorized vendors, or illegal substances are permitted into the venue. Ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks incidental to the event. Ticket holders consent to the use of his or her image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of the event. Minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Times, Artists & Programs subject to change.
Refunds & Exchanges
Ticket Refund Policy
• Day Tickets are non-refundable!
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your detailed order information and our ticket holder agreement policy. This includes, but is not limited to, Blind Faith Tickets, Early Bird, Advanced Price, Week of Show, Day of Show, and Local Ticket Pricing.
You agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid, or circumvent any refund prohibitions in any manner with regard to tickets you purchased. You will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card you used to purchase tickets. Should you do so, your tickets may be canceled, and we may, in its sole discretion, refuse to honor pending and future ticket purchases made from all user accounts, credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made.
Room Reservation Refund Policy
• If you cancel your room reservation order within 48 hours after placing the order, your order will be fully refunded minus the cost of Day Tickets, as Day Tickets are non-refundable. (does not include 48 hours before showtime)
• If you cancel your order after the initial 48 hours and within 2 weeks after placing your order, your order is 75% refundable. If the cost of Day Tickets is valued greater than 25% of the order total, the order will be refunded minus the cost of Day Tickets.
• If you cancel your order more than 2 weeks after placing your order, your order is 50% refundable.
• If you cancel your order less than 48 hours before the scheduled event, your order is 25% refundable and will not be refunded until the closure of the event.
• Service Fees are non-refundable.
• Every transaction is considered an order, including Deposits.
• Unused Deposits are non-refundable for cash refund, if not claimed by the event date. Alternatively, unused deposits can be transferred into Gift Certificates/Store Credit, that can be used on any shop items, year round.
Primary Reservation/Name Change
• As an alternative to cancelling your order, we recommend reselling your room package to another guest.
• The reservation change has an administration fee, that either you or the new party can complete. (All order information, including primary reservation first name, last name, email address and order number, must match for a seamless transfer process.)
• With a primary reservation name change, you’ll potentially save on cancellation fees that would most likely cost more than a Primary Reservation/Name Change.